CORNER OF LOVE MINISTRIES wrote -
We do not only need doctors, nurses, dentists, and people who work in healthcare . . . we need all types of enthusiastic individuals who are willing to help with simple tasks, like counting vitamins, hauling bins, filling goodie bags, and helping with shoes and clothing distribution. There is a job for everyone on Corner of Love’s mission trips! From children who are willing to play with Nicaraguan niños while they wait in clinic lines – to carpenters, musicians and skilled pharmacists or surgeons – a special assignment is waiting for you! We welcome individuals who are ready to be not just flexible, but fluid as we carry out our Christian mission in and around San Ramon. Come and serve with us! Your life will be changed forever!
• We welcome families who want to serve together and champion the idea of multi-generational trips
• It is recommended that each traveler be in good health and up to date on his/her immunizations
• You may wish to check with your personal doctor to inquire about any pre-trip recommendations they might have for you
• The cost is $750 payable in the U.S. + plus airfare (Approximately $90+ for spending money and other required items is needed for Nicaragua)
• Each individual purchases his/her own plane ticket to arrive on the first day of the trip and depart on the last
• Any arrival time on day one is permitted, departure times should leave Managua before 1PM when possible