BENEFITING: POSTPARTUM PROGRESS
EVENT DATE: Jun 18, 2016
Brittny Campos wrote -
Welcome to Team Colorado - Rangely's page!!
Postpartum Progress’ Climb Out of the Darkness™ is the world’s largest event raising awareness of maternal mental illnesses like postpartum depression, postpartum anxiety & OCD, postpartum PTSD, postpartum psychosis, postpartum bipolar disorder, and pregnancy depression and anxiety. Climb Out is held on or near the longest day of the year annually to help shine the most light on perinatal mood and anxiety disorders. The event features mothers and others across the globe joining together to climb mountains and hike trails to represent their symbolic rise out of the darkness of maternal mental illness and into the light of hope and recovery. Funds raised support the 501c3 organization Postpartum Progress (http://postpartumprogress.org) We can’t wait for Climb Out of the Darkness 2016, to be held Saturday June 18th!
Location: We will meet at 9am at the top of Dragon and walk down to Elks Park.
IMPORTANT! You MUST REGISTER for this climb on this website to be a part of this event.
Instructions on how to register and join this team:
1. Click on the "Register" button on your team page.
2. Click "Join A Climb (I will join and climb with a team)"
3. Click Next Step
4. Under Set Up Your Fundraiser click "Join A Team" and then select “Climb Out of the Darkness Team Colorado - Rangely 2016" from the dropdown list
5. Click Next Step
6. Either log in to your existing Crowdrise account or create a new one. Signing up for the account is required in order to register. However, it's free, and you are not obligated to raise money just by signing up and registering for the Climb.
7. Fill out all the participant info, read and click that the waiver has been signed and submit!
8. You are now a member of our team!
Each team member who raises $100 or more will receive a FREE COTD 2016 t-shirt!
We are encouraging each team member to strive for the goal of raising $100 to help support this amazing organization and spread awareness.