Brothers In Blue Reentry is an in-prison program, designed to give inmates an inner change and equip them to function as givers instead of takers. One result of this is fewer men returning to prison and more men contributing to family, work, community, church and society.
This in turn saves you, the tax payer, money. At present, the cost of incarceration is about $60,000.00 a year per inmate. Every success story is a savings to the people of Kansas.
Get acquainted with us and find out how you can get involved. Your investment in Brothers In Blue Re-Entry is an investment in Kansas.
* Create an environment of change
* Provide tools for productive living
* Build attitudes of accountability
* Teach cognitive practices which will influence actions
* Provide a mentor for each man
* Set up an avenue if reconciliation leading to family restoration
* Provide G.E.D., Literacy and Substance Abuse education to inmates in need
* Drop recidivism rates in Kansas among the released