BENEFITING: BRIDGE TO TURKIYE
ORGANIZER: Bridge to Turkiye Fund
KARDELEN TURKISH DANCE ENSEMBLE IS RISING FOR SYRIAN REFUGEE CHILDREN
- 12 million Syrians have fled their homes because of conflict; half are children.
- 4 million Syrians are refugees; most are in Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan.
- Children affected by the Syrian conflict are at risk of becoming ill, Malnourished, abused, or exploited. Millions have been forced to quit school.
- More than 700,000 Syrian refugees and other migrants risked their lives this year to travel to Europe looking for a future for their children.
Here is what we can do together for the Syrian Refugee Kids: Support The Cause, Spread The News, Start Your Own Team
Solidarity for the Refugee Kids - Lift them up for a better life
Your support will:
1. Help children achieve developmental progress and continuity in their education,
2. Help them catch up with the years that they lost by lifting them up for a better life
3.Create sense of community, sense of belonging by bringing predictability and structure in their lives
4.Provide social and cultural integration
Since 2003, Bridge to Turkiye Fund (BTF) has served many underprivileged children in Turkey through scholarships, school improvement and enrichment programs. The foundation leverages the strong philanthropic donor bridge built over the past years along with the new local NGO partnerships in Turkey to create enablement and empowerment programs for the Syrian community and children. 100% percent of your donations will be transferred to support your cause and will make immediate and direct impact.
Learn more at: www.bridgetoturkiye.org