501(c)3 status coming soon!
May 04, 2017
BENEFITING: Community Alliance Of Lane County
As the unpaid Imagineer and President of Emerald Compassionate Action Network (ECAN), I am dedicated to empowering a collaborative team identity associated with central Lane County, Oregon, working together for a sustainable networking platform that facilitates collaboration on social service projects among partner organizations and individuals.
I and the members of the board of ECAN wish to demonstrate that there is an abundance of sources of love and compassion here, and that once our citizens become self-aware of their similarities there will an exponential scaling up of their impact on social problems. I've set a high goal for the basic funding that can be used to launch the products and services that ECAN will will provide:
- Outreach via personal contact and public media to organizations and individuals on the topics of networking, human security, prosperity and quality of life.
- Implementation of live events, web pages, newsletter and other media that build trust in collaborative relationships.
- Measure and report the extent of current collaborative efforts and trends.
- Celebrate successful collaborations
- Research barriers to and best practices for organizational collaboration
- Research and develop an index of social progress indicators that is updated every two years to show trends.
- Provide clearinghouse information for individuals and partners seeking collaboration
- Develop and provide education on the definitions of collaboration, empathy, security, prosperity and quality of life.
ECAN is incorporated as a non-profit in the State of Oregon (Registry #124043191), and Community Alliance of Lane County is the 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor that will forward the funds raised in this campaign to ECAN. You may choose to add 10% to your donation to cover all processing fees. If you opt to not do that, Crowdrise will insure that CALC receives 95% of your donation by making up the difference.