BENEFITING: OLE Health Foundation
OLE Health (formerly Clinic Ole) is raising money to build a new community health care facility in Napa to help address the shortage of healthcare options for everyday Napa residents.
We rely on contributions from supporters like you to help keep our doors open.
- OLE Health has been taking care of the most vulnerable populations in Napa County for over 40 years. We are this region's oldest community health center and have played a big role in making sure those who need quality healthcare receive it, regardless of their ability to pay.
- In 2016, we are serving 33,154 patients and enrolling 300 new patients each month.This reflects a patient population growth of 75% in five years.
- OLE Health must expand to serve the growing patient population of Napa County that relies on us to meet their healthcare needs.
- We outgrew our current facilities in 2013, and have accommodated an additional 8,154 patients by renting temporary space. To hire more medical providers to care for new patients, we need more space.
The Napa Valley's needs are changing. With each day that passes, more and more of our neighbors are unable to access health care services because our region simply does not have the resources, facilities or medical providers needed to accommodate the children, seniors and families in desperate need of care in our community.
In an area known for world-class living and luxury, we can take the next step in leading the effort to expand access for our community’s most vulnerable populations including low-income residents, children, and seniors.
YOU CAN HELP!
Donate now to support construction costs for OLE Health’s South Napa Campus and address the shortage of care available to those who call the Napa Valley home.
KEY FACTS OF THE SOUTH CAMPUS BUILDING
- 22 Patient exam rooms (medical) with innovative, patient-centered design
- 9 Dental chairs (complete operatories)
- Vision center with diagnostic services and optometry
- In-house pharmacy with deeply discounted medications
- Full-scope women’s health services
- Full-scope Pediatric medicine
- 10 consultation rooms for Registered Dietitians, Behavioral Health providers, referral coordinators, health educators, insurance enrollment specialists and pharmacists
- Triage space for urgent and contagious events with exterior entrance
- Full scope laboratory for performing an array of tests on site
- Teaching kitchen specifically designed and equipped for cooking instruction and demonstrations
- Community garden – adjacent to the new building
PATIENT CARE NUMBERS IN THE NEW BUILDING: Medical home for 15,000 patients
- 1600 dental visits a month/ 19,200 a year (NEW)
- 400 vision visits a month/ 4800 a year (NEW)
- 3,750 medical visits a month/ 45,000 a year
- 225 behavioral health visits a month/ 2,700 a year
STAFF/NEW JOBS IN THE NEW BUILDING
- 11 primary care physicians (NEW)
- 4 dentists (NEW)
- 3 mental health clinicians (NEW)
- 62 support staff and ancillary medical personnel
- 110-130 construction jobs
- 40 new jobs created, 40 positions moved from existing locations