OLE Health Foundation, a dba for CLINIC OLE FOUNDATION wrote -
The Napa Valley's needs are changing, with each day that passes, more and more of our neighbors are unable to access health care services because our region simply does not have the resources, facilities or medical providers needed to accommodate the children, seniors and families in desperate need of care in our community.
In an area known for world-class living and luxury, we must take the first-step in leading the effort to expand access for our community's most vulnerable populations including residents of low-income, children and seniors.
We have a solution, but we need your help. OLE Health (formerly Clinic Ole) is launching a community fundraising campaign throughout Napa County to build a brand-new 30,000 square-foot health care facility in South Napa to help address the shortage of care available to those who call the Napa Valley home.
OLE Health accepts all patients regardless of their ability to pay.
KEY FACTS OF THE SOUTH CAMPUS BUILDING
- 22 Patient exam rooms (medical) with innovative, patient-centered design
- 9 Dental chairs (complete operatories)
- Vision center with diagnostic services and optometry
- In-house pharmacy with deeply discounted medications
- Full-scope women’s health services
- Full-scope Pediatric medicine
- 10 consultation rooms for Registered Dietitians, Behavioral Health providers, referral coordinators, health educators, insurance enrollment specialists and pharmacists
- Triage space for urgent and contagious events with exterior entrance
- Full scope laboratory for performing an array of tests on site
- Teaching kitchen specifically designed and equipped for cooking instruction and demonstrations
- Community garden – adjacent to the new building
PATIENT CARE NUMBERS IN THE NEW BUILDING: Medical home for 15,000 patients
- 1600 dental visits a month/ 19,200 a year (NEW)
- 400 vision visits a month/ 4800 a year (NEW)
- 3,750 medical visits a month/ 45,000 a year
- 225 behavioral health visits a month/ 2,700 a year
STAFF/NEW JOBS IN THE NEW BUILDING
- 11 primary care physicians (NEW)
- 4 dentists (NEW)
- 3 mental health clinicians (NEW)
- 62 support staff and ancillary medical personnel
- 110-130 construction jobs
- 40 new jobs created, 40 positions moved from existing locations