Building Leaders and Legacy
Organized by: Alison Martinez
Our Commitment to the transformation of Uganda starts with the children. Our Mission can be achieved through building orphanages, medical clinics and schools, as well as develop a strong educational system and nutritional programs. The construction of the Primary school is complete. After capacity enrollment of new students it will become self-sustaining. Our next mission is to build a Secondary school to transition them to. In the interim, we need to keep the current students on track and support their needs of sending them to private secondary schools. We are asking God to help us meet their needs to fully fund the tuition for all of the students for the next school year while raising the funds necessary to build a school operated by Christian Life Ministries. We pray for assistance in this endeavor to help keep the dream alive for the kids. The dream To become a leader of tomorrow, by keeping them in high school and beyond.
PHASE 1 (2015-2018) Support 300 students currently in secondary school
- Tuition and housing per high school student: $180/month; Total $2,160/year
- Examination fees: $130/semester (3 semesters/yr); Total $390/year.
(Current Enrollment: 350 students enrolled in High School and Trade School.)
- Tuition for another 95 students in January 2016
- Continued support for students that will move onto a University.
Total need – Phase 1:
300 students for 1 year
$648,000 Education and Housing
$765,000 Education, Housing and Examination Fees
PHASE 2 (2017-2018) Build a Secondary School Campus for 3000 students:
- Enroll students from surrounding villages.
- Make the Secondary school self-sustaining through ongoing tuition that will support the operational expenses.
- Keep students in school that drop due to funding.
The Return on Investment
- Approximately 65% of the students drop out of school as teenagers and become a liability to the communities.
- High school education prepares young people to combat poverty, injustice, sex-trafficking and other challenges in society.
- Job creation and advancement.
- Key contributors to the community and the world.
- Financial support to the “Building Leaders & Legacy” campaign will impact the world by educating tomorrow’s leaders.
What can you do?
Leadership level gifts, Specific gifts and General gifts Leadership Level Gifts
- A Leadership level gift is a significant one-time gift
- $1,000 to $10,000 or above.
- Specific Gifts
- A One-Time Gift of $2160 (Tuition for one student for 1 year)
- A Monthly Recurring gift of $180/month (Tuition for 1 student monthly)
- General Gifts
- Gifts $100, $300, $500 or any amount you deem.
- General gifts provide examination fees, text books, school bags, shoes, general living supplies, daily operational needs, and any unexpected needs that arise.
Additional Easy Ways to Give:
Mail a check or money order to:
Christian Life Ministries
PO BOX 270279
Flower Mound, TX 75027
TEXT Giving – simply send this message, “CLM” to 50155 from any mobile device, iPad or Tablet