Skip to content
salvadorrico's profile image - click for profile

Salvador Rico's Fundraiser:

Mt. Carmel Athletic Club Scholarships and Bus Donation

Salvador's Photo
 

Salvador Rico via Crowdrise
November 24, 2015

Make a Difference... Donate and help us raise funds for scholarships and to help our sports program and maintain our bus. Thank-you.  See more
Salvador Rico

THE STORY:

Please help us raise funds to award scholarships to deserving student/athletes seeking assistance to enter institutions of higher learning. Our school is a contract charter school and only receive about 70% funding. The school must fundraise for the other 30%. Proceeds also help our sports programs and help us maintenance our bus used for transportation of our students to events, field trips, off campus studies at the local community college and transport our student/athletes to games. Our goal is $10,000.

Mt. Carmel Athletic Club has been designated by the Internal Revenue Service as a 170 (b) (1) (A) (vi) not-for-profit Public Charity organization (under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code).

The Team: $0 TOTAL RAISED SO FAR

JOIN THE TEAM

Want to help Fundraise or Volunteer for this amazing Fundraiser? Join the Team

Donor Comments

Be the first to Donate to Salvador and Mt. Carmel Athletic Club Scholarships and Bus Donation.