Chinese for Affirmative Action employs multiple strategies to create change. At the grassroots level, we nurture the ability of Asian and Pacific Islander communities to participate fully in civic life. At the public policy level, we advocate for systemic changes that create a more just and equitable society. Throughout our work we seek to build and foster alliances that strengthen and sustain a progressive Asian American and Pacific Islander movement.
Chinese for Affirmative Action is a member of the Asian Americans for Civil Rights & Equality (AACRE) network and also serves as its fiscal sponsor.
The AACRE network consists of the following groups:
• Alliance of South Asians Taking Action (ASATA)
• APEX Express
• API Equality - Northern California (APIENC)
• Asian Prisoner Support Committee (APSC)
• Asian Refugees United (ARU)
• Chinese for Affirmative Action (CAA)
• Hmong Innovating Politics (HIP)
• Hyphen Magazine
• Network on Religion & Justice (NRJ)
• Visibility Project
For additional information, please visit www.AACRE.org