BENEFITING: COMMUNITY ADVOCATES FOR FAMILY & YOUTH
EVENT: Maryland Gives More
EVENT DATE: Dec 02, 2014
This Giving Tuesday, CAFY is highlighting the plight of survivors of homicide.
Each year mothers, fathers and many children are left behind to find a new normal after losing a loved one to violence. In response, CAFY has created a Survivors of Violence Legacy Fund to assist these families.
This annual fund will provide needed funds to assist individuals and families who are left behind in the aftermath.
Your donation can help these survivors in the following ways:
- $25: Purchases emergency groceries.
- $50: Provides emergency clothing for one person.
- $100: Helps new guardians with school expenses.
- $150: Provides guardians with needed furnishings.
- $250: Assists in retaining housing utilities.
- $500: Provides funds for relocation.
Don't leave these survivors behind, donate today or by December 2, 2014.