CAMBA, Inc wrote -
When you lace up your running shoes for CAMBA, you’ll be doing a lot more than simply getting a good workout and enjoying a great party.
You'll be making a difference in the lives of thousands of New Yorkers who need your help – about 45,000 low-income children, men and women this year alone!
As one of Brooklyn’s largest human services agencies, CAMBA provides more than 150 programs that:
- Keep kids engaged after school with safe, educational and creative activities while their parents work.
- Connect low-income New Yorkers with jobs they badly need.
- Help families thrive, by preventing foster care, teaching parenting skills and helping to raise healthy children.
- Work with immigrants to protect and pursue their legal rights.
- Provide emergency food and help people maintain healthy lifestyles.
- Help people facing eviction stay in their homes.
And so much more...
Please sign up to support our mission and help transform lives throughout New York City.
Join Team CAMBA for the race and have your friends and family support you (and us) for 3.1 miles... or simply donate here to our cause.