Cameron Bean's early career has been centered around executive leadership and development work in educational and non-profit arts institutions. Cameron serves as Executive Director of our nation's second-oldest symphony orchestra, the Columbus Symphony Orchestra. Cameron frequents the library, supports its mission and is passionate its growth and prosperity.
When determining who might be most qualified to boast the "King of Sole" title, please carefully consider Cameron's kingly experiences as they are listed below:
1) 2016 King of Columbus Museum's "Let There Be Art"
2) 2015-16 King of the Castle (his house)
3) Has patronized King of Pops in Atlanta, GA for five years
4) Has been a King for Halloween twice (2003 & 2008)
5) Sang King Herod's Song from Jesus Christ Superstar for an audition in 2001
6) Born on August 5, Cameron is a Leo which is represented by a Lion (King of the Forest)
7) Favorite chess piece is the King
8) Has read "The Once and Future King" by T. H. White
9) Enjoys Budweiser (King of Beers)
10) Knows how to moonwalk like Michael Jackson (King of Pop)
Given these undisputed kingly experiences, Cameron hopes to have your support as this year's King of Sole!
CR Impact Points
Click the VOTE button to give Cameron 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). Vote for the Volunteers and Fundraisers that are answering the call to service, raising money for charity, and making an impact for their causes. Come back and Vote every months. CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
CR Impact Points
If you're seeing the grey VOTE button, you should feel great about yourself. It means you already voted for Cameron this month. Come back next month and vote again if you still love Cameron. Thanks to your vote, Cameron earned 100 CrowdRise Impact Points (CIPs). CIPs can earn you the highly coveted, highly respected CrowdRise Royalty Status.
Total Impact Points
Cameron Bean's Fundraisers
I'm working on creating my first super compelling Fundraiser so please keep hitting refresh over and over until my first Fundraiser shows up. Or just wait for me to email you about it.