YOUR DONATION WILL BE MATCHED BY TWO GENEROUS DONORS:
- The Eustace-Kwan Family Foundation will match the first $100,000 and Keira Chu will match $5,000!
- Help us take advantage of these generous offers to match donations up to $105,000 available only during Phone-a-thon 2015.
Give Today! Thank you for your generous support and ensuring that together we can continue serving those in need to create a more vibrant and healthy community!
TOP 5 List of Cancer Support Group
1. Cameron House Chinese Cancer Support Group celebrated its 21th anniversary! We have been serving female and male cancer patients and their family members since 1995.
2. On June 27st, cancer support group visited Japanese Friendship Garden located at San Jose. The members had a great time enjoying the Koi pond and fun games with their friends.
3. Friends of Aí (Love) is a group of trained volunteers who visit support group members who are in the hospital or not well enough to leave their home due to weakness from treatment, reoccurrence of cancer, or other cancer-related health issues. The members are deeply grateful to receive support and care from the program, and they feel positive for their road to recovery.
4. Support group members become Friends of Cameron House’s volunteers. The cooking team prepared meal for the woman support group. The dancing team performed at the Social Services Ministry Christmas Party. The sewing team created scraves for the summer program's students.
5. I feel blessed to be the cancer support group coordinator. I've learned to appreciate the many good things in life just by being around the wonderful cancer survivors.
== Your gift can make a difference ==
Serving the Chinese American community in the San Francisco Bay Area for 141 years.
Visit Cameron House to learn more about what we do.
Note: If you donate by cash or check, please note on your payment “Phone-a-thon Mei’s team.” 100% of all check and cash gifts received go directly to Cameron House. All donations you give for my campaign will be credited towards my fundraising goal.