Cameron House Phone-a-thon 2014
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Oct 23, 2014
The Cameron House Phone-a-thon is September 2-4, 2014
The Eustace-Kwan Family Foundation has generously agreed to match the first $100,000 in donations!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed in the past.
Save a call - Donate today and we'll take you off the call list
Help us raise $250,000 (including match) so we can continue providing:
- Cancer care and women's support groups
- Food pantry distribution for over 250 low-income families
- Counseling and advocacy for families experiencing domestic violence
- Summer day camp programs and Westminster Woods (overnight) camp
- After-school academic tutoring, enrichment, and leadership programs for youth, grades 1-12
Cameron House has served the changing needs of San Francisco's Chinatown community since 1874. We help empower Chinese-American individuals, families, and recent immigrants on their paths to becoming full participants in, and contributors to, a healthy society.
We put our faith and cultural understanding into action through youth programs, leadership development and social services that help people learn, heal, and thrive.
Each and every gift is critical to helping us serve the community.
Thank you for giving generously!