Join Team Cancer Care and Support Services for the Pink Patrol for Women and Babies.
Women don’t fight cancer alone at Woman’s. Following a breast or gynecologic cancer diagnosis, a full array of support services is available to these patients including a social worker and a registered dietitian/nutritionist who see patients at no charge to help with counseling and nutritional needs. In addition, Woman’s breast cancer navigator helps guide patients from diagnosis to survivorship.
Donate now or go one step further and join our team.
Participants who commit to raise a minimum of $400 will receive the following:
- Entry into the Woman's Half Marathon and 10K
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team shirt
- Your own web page for fundraising support
- Training program designed and facilitated through the Woman’s Fitness Club
- Complimentary invitation to Runners’ Recognition Dinner
- Hospitality at the Woman’s Hospital tent in the Finish Line Celebration
- Pink Patrol for Women and Babies team emails with training and fundraising tips
Thank you all for your support!