CANSTRUCTION INC wrote -
Canstruction is participating in Martha Stewarts Thanks for Giving Challenge to raise as much money as possible to support our program and fight hunger in America! Martha Stewart Living will donate $25,000 to the charitable organization that raises the most money by November 27h. Help us place and donate today! Your donation will benefit newly established city and school Canstruction exhibitions.
Who We Are:
Canstruction events showcase giant sized, awe inspiring structures made entirely out of full cans of food. The structures are exhibited in malls, exhibition centers and museums in over 150 cities around the world! After the exhibitions are completed all food is donated to local food banks. Founded 20 years ago, Canstruction events have raised over 21 million pounds of food for local foodbanks and created awareness of the underlying issues of hunger through beautiful public art.
Why We Need Your Help:
1. 1 in 6 people go hungry everyday. Our events allow a consistent annual donation to hunger relief organizations and bring attention to hunger issues.
2. We are a free public art exhibit. Did these structures make you smile or amaze you? If you want to see more we need your help.
3. More donations will help produce larger events with more teams and even more creative structures. Larger events will allow more food and donations for food banks. Your donation will benefit our newly formed city and school exhibitions.
How You CAN Help:
1. Donate. Join our cause, and help us raise money for our events and win an additional $25k for this important cause.
Donate $15 and you'll get a free canstruction pin
Donate $30 and you'll get a free canstruction baseball cap
Donate $50 and you'll get a free tshirt!! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org after donating.
2. Get the word out about our exhibitions. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Tell anyone!