BENEFITING: CHICAGO AREA RUNNERS ASSOC
ORGANIZER: CHICAGO AREA RUNNERS ASSOC
EVENT: 2012 Boston Marathon
EVENT DATE: Apr 16, 2012
I'm a CARA Road Scholars - Boston Marathon Charity Runner. I am running to raise money for CARA Road Scholars program.
CARA Road Scholars is an innovative approach to inspiring excellence in Chicago youth. This intervention program challenges teens to train for and complete a 13.1 mile, half marathon to teach at risk youth important lessons in commitment, dedication, and discipline, while improving self-esteem and worth.
• Your $25 donation covers the cost of a student's 5K race entry fee
• Your $70 donation covers the cost of a student's half marathon race entry fee
• Your $100 donation covers the cost of a student's running shoes and race day uniform
• Your $300 donation covers the cost of a student's running shoes, race day uniform, race entry fees and transportation to trainng runs
• Your $500 donation covers the cost of a student's running shoes, race day uniform, race entry fees, transportation, post-run refreshments and post-race party
It is my hope to raise $1,000 for CARA Road Scholars through the donations of my friends, family, and business associates. Your encouragement will give me the support I will need to complete a 26.2 mile marathon and your contribution will help CARA continue to grow the program.