BENEFITING: CARE of Southeastern Michigan
ORGANIZER: CARE of Southeastern Michigan
CARE of Southeastern Michigan wrote -
CARE’s prevention, education, and intervention programs strengthens individual resiliency and empowers people and communities with the information, tools and resiliency to overcome challenges when they happen.
“Thank you CARE and all of its supporters. The program works. I highly recommend it to every addict no matter where you are in your recovery. I can honestly say that this program is one of the primary reasons that I am alive today. And not only sober but happy.” -Casey, CARE Client
Each year CARE helps over 25,000 low-income individuals impacted by addiction or mental health concerns. All programs and services provided by CARE are designed to prevent problems caused by the misuse of alcohol or drugs, enable life-changing recovery, and help break the inter-generational cycle of addiction and abuse.
For CARE to continue to assist those in need it is important that we have YOUR help! Please consider making a contribution to benefit the many programs and services provided by CARE.
What Your Gift Can Do
- $10 provides struggling parents with critical skills and tools that transform their family situation.
- $20 can provide a low income pregnant mother with basic needs for her baby.
- $50 sends a family to Teen Intervention for teens suspected of experimenting with drugs.
- $100 sends a child struggling with a loved one’s addiction to summer camp.
- $150 provides an 8 week prevention program to a local early childhood classroom.
- $250 covers the cost of a Peer Recovery Coach for 6 months to help a person break the chain of addiction.
- $300 helps with treatment costs for a low income adolescent suffering from mental health issues.
For more information about CARE, visitwww.careofsem.com.