Carrie's Australian Adventure
Organized by: Carolyn Zsamboky
Carolyn Zsamboky via Crowdrise
June 12, 2014
EVENT DATE Jul 07, 2014
I'll be going to Australia with the People to People Ambassador Program at the beginning of July. I got nominated for this ambassador chance last spring and had to go through an interview process which they accepted me.
I'll be going with around 40 other students who have gotten this amazing chance and here are some descriptions of what we'll be doing:
- Having a backstage pass to the iconic Sydney Opera House.
- We'll be engaging in a cricket game at a stadium where the pros play.
- Discover my inner Aussie during a stay at a working ranch.
- I get to suit up with marine biologists at the Great Barrier Reef.
- Throw spears and boomerangs with Aboriginal people and learn about their ancient traditions.
This money will be the last couple payments for my trip, thank you so much!