BENEFITING: CHILDRENS CANCER CENTER
EVENT: Gelatin Plunge
EVENT DATE: Jun 14, 2014
Carter Reynolds wrote -
WIN A DAY WITH ME
IN MY HOMETOWN OF CONNELLY SPRINGS, N.C.- - ALL EXPENSES PAID!
Help me by joining the Children's Cancer Center in Tampa, FL, as they support families battling Childhood Cancer.
Instead of sending me presents for my 18th birthday, I'm asking you to help me raise at least $20,000 for this amazing cause! One winner will be drawn once we reach our goal! And if we go over our $20k goal, we will pick an additional winner for every $20,000 in total donations we receive!
HOW TO ENTER:
- MAKE A DONATION AS LITTLE AS $1 by mailing cash or check to: The Children's Cancer Center, 4901 W. Cypress St., Tampa, FL 33607. Please provide your name, tel, address and email for the competiton entry.
- MAKE A $10 DONATION by clicking the orange DONATE button above and I'll send you a hand-signed photo of me!
- MAKE A $50 DONATION by clicking the orange DONATE button above and I'll send you a hand-signed t-shirt of me!
-- EVERY DOLLAR DONATED EQUALS ONE ENTRY INTO THE COMPETITION! THE MORE YOU DONATE THE GREATER YOUR CHANCES TO WIN! --
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Everyone knows that cancer is terrible. It's devastating when it happens to a kid. So for my 18th birthday I've decided to do something about it and I'm asking for your help...Because TOGETHER we can make a difference!
And when you make a donation, here's what you could win!
One lucky winner will be drawn from all of you who make a donation.
You will get to bring your BFF and one parent or guardian each to spend the day with me in my hometown of Connelly Springs, North Carolina!
- We will fly all four of you from your nearest major airport to Charlotte, N.C.
- We'll transport you from the airport to a top hotel in the city, where I will then pick you up in my limo to spend the afternoon with me!
- We will then enjoy dinner together at my favorite restaurant!
- At the end of the evening I'll drop you back at your hotel where you will spend the night before we fly you back home, having had the trip of a lifetime!
BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE A DONATION TO BE ENTERED TO WIN!
PS - if we raise $20,000, Ava (pictured) a 5 year old battling Wilm's Tumor Stage 3 cancer, will have the opportunity to slide into a pool of 2,000 gallons of gelatin on my behalf! How awesome is that!
So if you want to help, rather than send me presents, help me celebrate my 18th birthday in the best way possible - - by supporting Ava and other children like her in their fight against cancer!
TOGETHER YOU AND I CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!
PS - if you've already made a donation then you're already entered into the competition to win!
TERMS: open to legal U.S. residents only; winner will be drawn from all entrants once total donations meet or exceed $20,000; one additional winner will be drawn from all entrants for every additional $20,000 donations received; an entrant is defined as an individual who has made a donation or donations on this page - each dollar donated by an individual equals an entry, so $50 would equal 50 entries by one individual; competition may be ended at any time as determined by Carter Reynolds and/or the Children's Cancer Center; roundtrip air for four to Charlotte N.C. must originate from the closest major airport to you of our choice within the continental United States; the winner may bring your best friend with you; each of you must be accompanied by one legal guardian; all transport, hotel, air and dining costs will be paid for on your behalf by the Children's Cancer Center. You may enter as many times as you like by making multiple donations - the more times you donate, the more chances you have to win a day with me!