Skip to content

Casa For Carl

Organized by: Casa For Carl

Casa's Photo

EVENT DATE Apr 01, 2016

THE STORY:

The trailer Carl Lake currently lives in has deteriorated beyond repair and to the point that it is no longer safe for him to live in. He has proudly been a part of the maintenance team at the school district for almost 20 years and has lived in Mertzon almost his entore life! He is truly loved by all. With the passing of his father a few years ago, Carl has been left without any family locally. Our efforts began as a desire to raise the funds needed to provide Carl with a new home. But, recently, by the GRACE OF GOD, a home was donated to Carl anonymously. He now has a nice house to call home! However, as wonderful as that news is, our work is not done.

A group in the community will continue to raise funds in order to:

- Build a fenced backyard and carport for Carl

- Furnish the house with some much needed furniture

- Help Carl with insurance and taxes

- Purchase appliances

At the moment, our primary need is monetary donations in order to make Carl's house a home!

Through Crowdrise, Carl will get 97% of what is donated and ALL of that will go to our efforts to make a home for Carl and help him get established.  The remaining 3% goes to credit card processing and administravtive fees.  ALL FUNDS DONATED GO DIRECTLY INTO AN ACCOUNT SET UP FOR HELPING CARL.

$8,440

 

56% Raised of $15,000 Goal

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Ladies Bunco Group

    $95

  • Jason & Shonna Parks

    $5,000

  • TJ and Ashley Hill

    $1,000

  • Sherri Gay/Illusions Photography

    $50

  • Lindsey (Mendiola) Wright

    $100

  • Brenda Mendiola

    $100

  • Meredith Chance

    $100

  • Ben and Randi Stevens

     

  • John & Amanda (McCutchen) Evridge Family

    $250

  • To God Be The Glory

    $250

  • Steven and Chelsea Lytle

    $25

  • Tracey Dees

    $50

  • Private Bank Donations

    $1,395

  •  
  •  
  •  
Organized by

Casa For Carl

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Private Bank Donations

Private Bank Donations

DONATION: $1,395

2 years ago

Tracey Dees

Tracey Dees

DONATION: $50

2 years ago

Steven and Chelsea Lytle

Steven and Chelsea Lytle

DONATION: $25

2 years ago

To God Be The Glory

To God Be The Glory

DONATION: $250

2 years ago

John & Amanda (McCutchen) Evridge Family

John & Amanda (McCutchen) Evridge Family

DONATION: $250

2 years ago

Ben and Randi Stevens

Ben and Randi Stevens

Thank you Carl! 2 years ago

Meredith Chance

Meredith Chance

DONATION: $100

Proverbs 17:17 2 years ago

Brenda Mendiola

Brenda Mendiola

DONATION: $100

Thanks for your dedication to Irion County Schools! 2 years ago

Lindsey (Mendiola) Wright

Lindsey (Mendiola) Wright

DONATION: $100

2 years ago

Sherri Gay/Illusions Photography

Sherri Gay/Illusions Photography

DONATION: $50

2 years ago

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the CrowdRise Terms