When you give to the Cat Adoption Team, you ensure that cats, kittens, and the people who care for them will continue to have access to CAT’s lifesaving programs, resources, and services. Thank you for making life better for cats!
Your Donation Supports:
- Exceptional Cat Care & Adoption Services. Your donation gives cats and kittens who are waiting for adoption the supplies and support they need, including individualized care plans that address special medical or behavioral needs.
- Kitten Foster Program. Close to 1,000 kittens and their mama cats count on this program each year. Your support provides the necessary supplies and training to foster volunteers who help care for these vulnerable felines during this critical time in their lives.
- On-site Hospital. With your generous support, our hospital team provides quality medical care to shelter cats and kittens suffering from illnesses or injury. Your donations also offset the cost of low-cost spay/neuter services that help reduce the number of homeless animals in our community.
- CAT Helpline. Launched last sumer, this program delivers expertise, resources, and support to people who need assistance finding a new home for a cat or kitten or who are looking for help to keep their pet in their home. With your support, more cats and kittens will stay out of the shelter and in the homes they know and love.
- Nine Lives Transfer Program. Cats and kittens who have run out of options at other shelters and rescue groups get a new chance for adoption when they come to CAT. Your donation gives these deserving cats their opportunity to find loving new homes.
THANK YOU for being part of the CAT community!