You know that education is the critical component in breaking the cycle of intergenerational poverty. The CISE schools are making a remarkable and positive difference in the lives of our children right here in Cincinnati.
With your help, all children, regardless of their religious backgrounds and economic circumstances, have the opportunity to receive a quality education at a neighborhood Catholic school in Cincinnati’s inner-city neighborhoods.
Over the past 35 years, the schools supported by CISE have changed as neighborhoods change, always striving to reach the maximum number of children.
The schools currently supported by CISE are:
- St. Boniface in Northside
- Corryville Catholic
- St. Francis de Sales in East Walnut Hills
- St. Francis Seraph in OTR
- Holy Family in Price Hill
- St. Joseph on Ezzard Charles
- Resurrection in Price Hill
- St. Lawrence in Price Hill
- This year there are 1,850 students (PK-8th Grade) in the eight CISE elementary schools. In addition, there are 325 CISE students attending local Catholic high schools with financial and other types of support from CISE.
- 94% Poverty
- 81% Minorities
- 76% Non Catholic