We did it!!!!!!!????
June 01, 2017
BENEFITING: Cats Exclusive, Inc.
Every year hundreds of kittens, young adults, and senior cats get placed into loving homes through our adoption center. Rescuing cats costs money and resources.
Rabies, FVRCP, Leukemia vaccines cost money. Blood Testing cost money. Spay & Neuter cost money. Deworming. Food and clean litter pans. All of it cost money.
Cats Exclusive, Inc. a local 501c3 non-profit organization, located in Margate , FL. The Adoption Center at Cat Exclusive relies solely on contributions. Donations will benefit the cats and kittens awaiting furever homes at the Adoption Center. All individual donations ranging from $10 to $100 will go directly to the care of Cats and Kitten awaiting forever homes at Cats Exclusive, Inc.
By donating, you are helping us win cash prizes to help fund our adoption center and life-saving programs for pets in our community.
There are other ways to help. Just let us know where do want your contribution to go:
• $15.00 Buys a 16oz Container of KMR kitten Powdered Milk
• $16.00 Provide a month flea prevention to a cat in the adoption center -> Sponsor a cat !
• $20.00 Buys a Bag of Baby Cat Dry Food
• $24.00 Buys a Tray of Baby Cat Wet Food 6 cans - 3oz
• $50.00 Buys 1 month Flea Prevention for Shae, Tom, Big Mama. Front Staff Cats
• $50.00 Vaccinates a litter of kittens (4 kittens) and Mom Rabies
• $100.00 will provide a Feral Spay/Neuter & full vaccination to a Feral Cat
• $100.00 buys a bottle of Pyrantel to deworm 1,000 cats!
• $120.00 will neuter and fully vaccinate 2 male cats
• $135.00 will spay/neuter/vaccinate a couple
• $150.00 will spay and fully vaccinate 2 female cats
• $175.00 will provide a dental at CEI senior
• $200.00 Diagnostic Work-Up (Exam, Laboratory Testing, Radiographs) for a sick cat
• $275.00 Buys a bottle of Convenia. Treats 20 cats. Convenia is Time-released Antibiotics therapy lasting 2 weeks. Treats many conditions in only one treatment!
• $275.00 Buys 1 month of insulin for Tom & testing strips (FYI: He is a diabetic)
• $350.00 Vaccinates a litter of kittens (4 kittens) and Mom FVRCP & Combo for Mom (Series of 3 vaccine boosters)
• $400.00 Provides 1 month food for the adoption center
• $400.00 Provides 1 month litter for the adoption center
• $500.00 Towards our Building Fund
Thank you so much for all your help! We will keep you updated of all our progress.