EVENT DATE: Mar 28, 2015
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Apr 10, 2015
CC at Play Amazing Race, an action-packed, scavenger-hunt adventure, will take place on Saturday, March 28th. Teams will travel on foot, bike, train or car to checkpoints at locations throughout Concord and Carlisle where they will compete in mental and physical challenges to earn their next clue. Checkpoints will include local restaurants, shops, historical sites, recreational facilities and other locations. The race will begin promptly at 9:00 AM. The multi-town course should take about three (3-4) hours per team.The first three teams in each division to successfully complete all 15 challenges will win fabulous prizes.
All proceeds from the Amazing Race will go to CC at Play to restore, build and improve the high school fields and park for all to use and enjoy.
Form a Team: Find a friend, co-worker, or family member to form a team of two or three. All adults, high school and middle school students with a sense of adventure and a willingness to help raise money for a good cause can race in the “big” race. The elementary school age group will have a separate one-hour mini team challenge. Set up a team page to share with friends and start raising dollars to support CC at Play and the building of new fields and facilities at Concord Carlisle High School.
Steps to Register and Fundraise for the Amazing Race:
1. Go to this URL: https://www.crowdrise.com/CCatPlayAmazingRace
2. Click on the Register button
3. If your team captain has already set up your team, click Join a Team, type in your team’s name and click Join
If you are a team captain, click Create a Team, type in your team’s name and click continue, then click register to proceed.
4. Select your registration type and quantity before clicking the Register button.
5. Fill out all of the required contact information fields before clicking the Complete Registration button.
6. Finally you’ll prompted to Join a Fundraising Team or to Create a Fundraising Team on CrowdRise.
If your team captain has already set up a team click Join a Team and select your team name from the dropdown.
If you are a team captain click, Create a Team and type in your team name and click Next Step.
7. You’ll now be prompted to Create a CrowdRise account. Simply type in your name, email address and password before clicking the Go To Your Fundraising Page button.