BENEFITING: American Red Cross
The American Red Cross has been here for people in the Coastal Bend area during the moments when they needed us the most, helping thousands of people affected by local disasters including home fires, floods, tornadoes and hurricanes. From health and safety classes, support of military members, their families and veterans.
During our very first year as an official chapter, the devastating 1916 Texas Hurricane made landfall just south of Corpus Christi destroying most of the buildings in Port Aransas, including the historic Tarpon Inn, which served as headquarters for the Red Cross in 1923.
We humbly ask that you join us in our celebration of 100 years of humanitarian service. With your help, we can continue to carry out our mission for many years to come!
Did you know that your donation provides...
- 250 measles and rubella vaccinations around the world
- 50 blankets to disaster victims
- 200 comfort kits for services members and veterans
- Therapy support programs for over 60 service members and veterans
- 100 hot meals to disaster victims
- Over 65 home fire alarms