Celebrity Crappie Challenge
EVENT DATE: May 04, 2013
DEADLINE TO GIVE: May 03, 2013
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: May 03, 2013
The Celebrity Crappie Challenge is an exciting new addition to the 45th Annual Minnesota Bound Crappie Contest. The event takes place on Saturday, May 4th, at Lord Fletcher's on Lake Minnetonka.
- The top ten fundraising teams/individuals will win an exclusive opportunity to fish with one of ten local celebrities. You or your team could spend the morning fishing with Ron Schara or Bill Sherck of MN Bound, MN Viking Brandon Fusco, media personalities Mike Max, Jerrid Sebesta or Bill Lunn, or NFL Alumni Ron Johnson, Darrell Thompson & Chris Rogers!
- Create their own fundraising page on this site, and share your customized page with friends, co-workers and family members who will want to support you. Proceeds will be shared by two great organizations: Fishing for Life, and Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge.
- You can also collect funds in person - cash or check - and bring them to Lord Fletcher's on Saturday 5/4 by 9 a.m.
- The top ten fundraisers (individuals or teams) will win a spot in the line-up to fish with a celebrity from 10 am to noon at the Crappie Contest on May 4th. The top five fundraisers, starting with the top dollar amount, will select the celebrity they'd like to fish with. The remaining five fundraisers and celebrities will be randomly matched.
- The top fundraiser will also win tickets to see a Timberwolves Game in a suite at Target Center!