Individuals with developmental disabilities are JUST LIKE YOU.
They want a job, they want to earn spending money for things they enjoy, they want to volunteer their time to help others.
Centerforce believes that individuals with intellectual, developmental or physical disabilities…
- Have unique talents and abilities to share with others in their communities.
- Need your support — Not charity to help them succeed.
- Are capable of success with a little help.
- Experience a higher quality of life with a job. However…a job alone is not enough!
- Have a higher quality of life with involvement in their community.
YOUR Support Will Impact the Life of an individual with disabilities through:
- Representation and inclusiveness in the community through a job, volunteerism and community social and recreational activities.
- A positive environment.
- Employment that matches the goals of the individual.
- New skills and opportunities.
- Tools for success.
- Sense of a normal life and being treated like normal adults.
- Sense of happiness and self-worth.
- Feelings of self-sufficiency and acceptance.
- Self-respect, dignity and personal value.
The Mission of Centerforce is to empower adults with disabilities through education, employment and community living to fully participate in their communities.
The Vision of Centerforce is to provide individuals with the highest quality of service to encourage their personal achievement.