CENTER SPACE™ The Center for Spiritual, Personal And Community Empowerment and Enlightenment
Providing Resources for Helping You A.R.K. Awaken to Spirit; Realize More of Your Potential; and Know How to Fulfill Your Divine Destiny!
CENTER SPACE is a nonprofit membership organization established in 1995 to help foster spiritual, personal and community empowerment and enlightenment. Our ultimate goal is to serve as the catalyst for the establishment of an international network of 10,000 Centers for Successful Living™ and Empowerment Resource Centers™. The Centers are designed to meet and serve the local community's needs in the best way for them to realize more of their potential and harness their capacity to address problems and opportunities.
CENTER SPACE's ultimate objective is to help create a better world by helping people, organizations and communities empower themselves to realize their potential, expand their capacity and harness local resources to address local issues such as poverty, discrimination, prejudice, neighborhood tensions. CENTER SPACE, Inc. was incorporated for the following specific purposes:
- To provide educational programs and materials that foster spiritual, personal, organizational and community development, empowerment and enlightenment
- To foster greater communication, cooperation and understanding among people of different races, cultures, religions and socio-economic levels
- To facilitate cooperative and creative problem solving efforts between individuals, businesses, religious organizations, non-profit organizations and government
- To develop models for establishing CENTER SPACE facilities and programs in other areas and
- To promulgate Community Economic Development (CED) principles and practices that include Self-Help, Empowerment and Capacity Building.
CENTER SPACE produces and disseminates uplifting publications, audio-video programs, seminars, workshops, and consulting services from some of the world's top Success Coaches and Trainers that foster spiritual, personal and community empowerment and enlightenment, along with Successful Living Skills for the 21st Century including Infopreneurship. We will offer many of our best programs on a "Pay What It's Worth To You" donation basis to members who pay whatever they feel their membership is worth to them personally.
Click Here for a 23-page PDF Overview and Invitation to Participate