BENEFITING: Central Park Conservancy, Inc.
EVENT DATE: Nov 06, 2016
DAYS TO GO: 75
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Team Central Park and the 2016 TCS New York City Marathon
Limited spots available. Click FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN to join Team Central Park today!
Run for Central Park Conservancy and help us run the Park all year long. Guarantee your spot in this exciting race and support our mission to restore, manage, and enhance Central Park by raising $3,500 for Central Park Conservancy in honor of the Conservancy's 35th Anniversary. Raising $5,000 or more entitles Team Central Park members to endow a granite paving stone on Gilder Run, at the base of the Reservoir running track, to commemorate their finish or another life mile stone.
In addition to entry, you’ll also receive these benefits:
- Access to limited free spots in JackRabbit's 2016 marathon training program
- VIP seating at the New York Philharmonic Central Park performance, Central Park Conservancy Film Festival, and Great Jazz on the Great Hill
- Tickets for family and friends to attend our Marathon Breakfast in Central Park on race day
- Team workout sessions as scheduled
- Complimentary one-year membership in our Conservators program including invitations to behind-the-scenes tours and lectures, cocktail parties, ice skating party, and more
- Official Team Central Park performance t-shirt and Fundraising Guide
- Personalized fundraising webpage
- Custom-designed granite paving stone for participants who raise $5,000 or more