Every 7 minutes, a student is bullied. Let's make schools a safer place for them.
Students who are bullied often suffer from anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, poor concentration and tragically some see suicide or violence as the only way out.
Challenge Day programs offer solutions.
Our programs help reduce teasing and bullying, teach tools for peaceful conflict resolution and healthy self-expression, and build empathy and compassion among people.
After Challenge Day:
• 90% of young people said they were more accepting and supporting of others
• 90% of young people became more aware that their actions affect others
#Fundthechange - Make it safer for students to learn.
Contributing money is the most powerful way to be the change when you can't give your time.
(2) Fundraise With a Team
Create or join a team and fundraise with us for a chance to win prizes. Be creative and have fun!
• $33 Funds Challenge Day for one student
• $100 Funds Challenge Day for three students
• $350 Funds a Being the Change Workshop Scholarship
• $500 Funds a Leader for a Challenge Day
• $3,300 Funds Challenge Day for 100 students and 25 adults
• $10,000 Funds Challenge Day for 300 students and 25 adults
Our Focus Areas:
• Safe Schools Scholarships – To raise $150,000 to provide funding for schools throughout North America who need but would otherwise not be able to experience the benefits of our programs.
• New Challenge Day Leaders – To raise $75,000 to train a minimum of 5 new Leaders who will have the ability to collectively reach more than 30,000 additional youth over the coming year.
• Oakland Whole School Program – To raise $50,000 to match a generous grant we’ve been awarded to deepen our crucial work in the Oakland School District.
About Reynolds High School in Troutdale, Oregon
One of our Safe Schools Scholarships was granted to Reynolds High School in Oregon. Earlier this year, students were traumatized when a student entered the school with a rifle, shooting and killing a freshman and wounding a teacher. When the victim’s older brother—a Challenge Day team leader and ambassador—crossed the stage at graduation just days later, compassionate students quietly raised the “I Love You” hand sign in solidarity and support. We were awed by the resilience and dedication of school leaders following the tragic event, who took a stand and committed to a goal of having every young person in school experience Challenge Day.
With your help, we can #fundthechange and make it possible for every school to experience Challenge Day who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Donate today and start your fundraising campaign.
About The CrowdRise Holiday Challenge
The CrowdRise Giving Tower Holiday Challenge is a friendly fundraising competition where charities compete to raise the most money. The charities that raise the most get amazing grand prize donations.
This year CrowdRise is doing something crazy huge on #GivingTuesday, December 2nd, as a part of the Challenge. Details will be shared soon... it's so awesome that organizations like The NFL, March of Dimes, Robin Hood, Uber, 92Y, Eventbrite, It Gets Better, UNICEF, United Airlines and The UN Foundation are all involved. It’s going to be massive and really amazing. Even if we don't win a grand prize, Challenge Day gets to keep the money we raise to help bring our programs to those who would otherwise not be able to afford it.