Nonprofit discounts – they’re out there if you know where to look! For instance, did you know that Google gives nonprofits $10,000 a month in free ads using their AdGrant program? That’s amazing and awesome, right?
But that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Here’s a list of some more game-changing resources available for free or a discount to nonprofits.
- MailChimp is an amazing email service that makes it easy for you to manage your list and create beautiful emails for your supporters. Their service is free to everyone with fewer than 2,000 email contacts and when you get above 2,000 they offer a 15% discount to nonprofits.
- Vertical Response, another grade-A email service, gives your nonprofit either 10,000 emails free per month or 15% off if you require a higher volume than that.
- AWeber, which is used by over 120,000+ small businesses, bloggers and entrepreneurs around the globe gives nonprofits 3 months free, then 25% off from then forward.
- GetResponse offers nonprofits 50% off for life. GetGoing here.
FILE TRANSFER SERVICES
- WeTransfer, which is a great way to send large documents, is free to everyone as long as you’re working with files 2GB or smaller. If you’re not a graphics or video person, 2GB is big.
- Dropbox, a secure file sharing and storage solution, offers a nonprofit discount.
VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES
- YouTube has a nonprofit program that includes things like donation cards and the ability to use the YouTube space production facilities. Check it out now.
- LinkedIn, which everyone knows about because they are all online citizens, offers 90% off of job postings and have some other internal features for nonprofits for advice.
- Buffer, a killer social scheduling / planning tool for nonprofits who need to streamline their social, offers nonprofit discounts of 50%. That’s half off.
- Wufoo – which creates contact forms, online surveys and invitations so you can collect the data, registrations and payments you need – offers 50% to all nonprofits.
- Formstack, which can help you convert supporters to donors, gives nonprofits 25% off.
- Moz, one of the best SEO firms in the game, gives a 75% discount to nonprofits. And they’ve got some big fish as clients – so this is one that you wanna jump on.
- While this one may be in a slightly different space, it’s just as important as any of the above tech needs: Jo Ann Fabrics offers 10% off to all nonprofits. Because every nonprofit needs to make office blankets.
OTHER TIPS TO FIND NONPROFIT DISCOUNTS AND FREE MONEY
- Looking for a place to find grants for your nonprofit? Well look no further than here. There’s also Grants.gov.
- If you’re buying advertising, most places have a nonprofit discount. You just need to ask.
- If you’re in touch with anyone or any vendor – ask about a nonprofit discount! They probably have it – and they enjoy helping out the do-gooders.
These are just a few ways that you can save some cash money as you continue to save the world. And every dollar you can save is a dollar you can spend towards your programs. Hurrah and way-to-go other celebratory terms.