ZMOTION RACING FOUNDATION INC via Crowdrise
June 28, 2010
BENEFITING: ZMOTION RACING FOUNDATION INC
Chase Community Giving is back to give away another $5 million, and you help decide which 200 local charities receive donations. Team zMotion has a chance to be one of the lucky recipients!!
Since it began, zMotion has raised more than $2 million for charities across South Florida, including the MS Society, Kids in Distress, and Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital. zMotion participates in 12 organized fundraising rides throughout the year and is very involved in cycling advocacy efforts. zMotion is currently hard at work promoting its “Ride Right, Drive Right Initiative,” the goal of which is to save lives by making the roads safer for motorists and cyclists.
Any money zMotion wins through the Chase Community Giving program will be funneled right back into the community through its charitable initiatives. 200 winning charities will be announced on July 13. Please help vote for zMotion to be one of these lucky recipients by searching, voting, and sharing your enthusiasm with your friends. It only takes a couple of minutes to make a difference.
Steps to vote for zMotion:
1. Visit http://bit.ly/Chasegiving
2. Select “Like” (‘thumbs up’ icon at the top of the page)
3. In the box titled “Charity Name,” enter “zMotion.” Then select “Search.”
4. Select “zMotion Racing Foundation.”
5. Select “Vote Here.” You have just successfully voted for zMotion for the Chase Community Giving Program!!
6. After you vote, you will also have the option to share this with friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Please make sure to do so to help spread the word!
It’s that easy – please help spread the word! The power of giving is in our hands!!