There is a world without extreme poverty. There is a world where young people are economic citizens who actively work to create a safe and secure community, and ensure environmental and economic sustainability. There is a world where no person is excluded because they are too young, too unskilled, too uneducated or too poor. This world is 1 generation away.
Our young generation has the potential to transform today’s world of economic turmoil, unsustainable consumerism, prevailing sexism and re-surging conflict into a world of inclusion, sustainability, equality and safety.
Child & Youth Finance International’s goal is to transform the lives of more than 100 million children and youth in 100 countries by giving them the means and structures to become empowered economic citizens! This takes a lot of work! And we really, really need your help to make sure that our young generation can change the world!
Your donation will help us to:
- Facilitate face-to-face discussions between youth and policy makers
- Provide Economic Citizenship Education (combination of social, financial and livelihoods education) for all children and youth
- Ensure every child and youth has a savings account
- Ensure that the interest of the child is at the forefront of policy-makers and financial regulators agendas
- Allow for equal opportunities for employment and entrepreneurship for all children and youth
Donate to Child & Youth Finance International: Fund a generation!
But, wait! There’s more! We’d also love you to join the Child and Youth Finance Movement in the following ways:
- Global Money Week is a money matters awareness week which engages children and youth in fun financial education and entrepreneurship events and activities. More than 3 million young people in 118 countries worldwide participated in the 2014 edition which takes place during the 2nd week of March annually. There are many ways to spread the awareness, have a look at our Toolkit or the Global Money Week website to find out how you can join.
- The CYFI Youth Committee is a group of socially conscious youth who are passionate about changing the way their generation’s financial capability is handled. If you are between the age of 8-25 and you want to make an impact within your community, and your country – what are you waiting for? Apply today.
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Email us for more information about, well, anything! We’d love to answer your questions.