BENEFITING: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation
ORGANIZER: Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation wrote -
Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation of UPMC is proud to be an Official Charity in the Dick’s Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon.
By joining the Run for Children's Team, you are helping support outstanding clinical services, research programs and medical education that has helped establish the standards of excellence in pediatric care. From Ambulatory Care to Transplantation and Cardiac Care, talented and committed pediatric experts care for infants, children and adolescents who make more than 1,000,000 visits to Children’s, its many neighborhood locations, and Children's Community Pediatrics practices each year. Join the ‘Run for Children’s’ Marathon team and help us raise funds by registering for the Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 2-5 person Relay, 5K, or Kids Marathon.
To join the ‘Run for Children’s’ Marathon team:
1. Click the “register” button on the right of this page.
2. Register to run for ‘Team Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation Marathon.’
3. Once registered, you will have the opportunity to create a fundraising page linked to the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation Marathon page. Add information about yourself, why, your running, photos, and more.
4. Forward your link to family and friends, encouraging them to donate toward your goal. All donations made toward your goal will be displayed on your fundraising page.
To make a donation:
1. Click the “donate” button to the right and make a secure donation to the Team Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation.
2. Select a fundraising page below and make a secure donation toward one of our runners.
If you have any questions about registering or joining the ‘Run for Children’s’ marathon team please contact Kayla Doratio by phone 412-692-3941 or email Kayla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for the support!