The Goddard Center focuses outreach programs on children, youth and adults who may not have an opportunity to experience art, music, theater, opera or other performances.
- We partner with local charitable organizations, giving access to the Arts for underserved populations within our community
- We provide scholarships to art classes for children, youth and disabled adults.
- We extend free tickets to events for the Veteran's Center, Women's Shelter and other service agencies
Here are some examples of how many people we reach with our outreach programs!
- Last year, over 900 high school students experienced opera for the first time
- In March 2016, 600 elementary children will enjoy performances of the Enchantment Theater Company's "Peter Rabbit Tales"
- The All-Schools Art Exhibits, featuring Elementary, Middle and High Schools, attract the largest number of guests for any single event at the Goddard Center with over 800 people in attendance at the youth receptions
- Our annual Touch-a-Truck fundraiser is truly a community event with over 5000 people enjoying the day in 2014
- Free gallery talks, tours and art demonstrations serve approximately 300 people each year