• Chill’s 14th Annual Golf Tournament will be held on Monday,
August 31, 2015 at Vermont National Country Club located at
1227 Dorset St., South Burlington, VT 05403.
• Your registration includes 18 holes of golf followed by the 19th hold reception sponsored by Halloran & Sage and Awards Banquet.
• Registration ends Monday, August 24th. Please complete your registration online prior to this date.
• If you wish to do any additional fundraising to support The Chill
Foundation, the registration process includes an optional peer-to-peer
fundraising component. You can set up your own
personal fundraising page and set a fundraising goal. Then share
the link on your social media pages and ask your networks to
support your participation by making a donation through your
page. All funds will go directly to Chill!
• Should you have any questions about registration, you can
contact Jeff Morton at 802-383-6928 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Chill’s Annual Golf Tournament is our largest fundraiser of the year! Please sign your team of four up today and come out and chill with us on Monday, August 31, 2015 at Vermont National Country Club. The Chill Foundation provides opportunities for underserved youth to build self-esteem and life skills through snowboarding and other board sports. Each year, we serve approximately 1,200 youth from across North America. Nearly 80% of the youth we serve are living in poverty and 65% are on free and reduced lunch programs. Your support of this tournament will ensure that we are able to continue meeting the growing need of youth ages 10-18 years old.
Our programs include a six-week youth-development curriculum that includes teaching life lessons such as respect, patience, persistence, responsibility, courage, and pride. We teach these skills through snowboarding, skateboarding, stand-up paddleboarding, and surfing!