The Chopra Foundation's Mission is to participate with individuals and organizations in creating a critical mass for a peaceful, just, sustainable, and healthy world through scientifically and experientially exploring non-dual consciousness as the ground of existence and applying this understanding in the enhancement of health, business, leadership and conflict resolution.
The Chopra Foundation is dedicated to improving health and well being, cultivating spiritual knowledge, expanding consciousness, and promoting world peace to all members of the human family.
- 1. Education and Research
- a. Annual Sages and Scientists Symposium
- b. Annual prizes to Sages and Scientists for contribution to the understanding of consciousness and their contribution to the betterment of humanity.
- c. Collaboration with universities and institutions on research on the scientific understanding of consciousness.
- 2. Global Networks for Global and Personal Transformation
- a. www.wellworld.org
- 3. Humanitarian
- a. Collaboration with and support
- - Akshaya Patra - www.foodforeducation.org
- - StartFund.us - www.startfund.us
We dream of a universe where people know themselves to be expressions of the One spirit.
We dream of a universe where people see themselves as beings of love.
We dream of a universe where peace, harmony, laughter, and love flow freely, where life is celebrated and fear is absent.
We dream of a universe where leaders work tirelessly and selflessly to fulfill the highest aspirations of the human soul.
We ask you to dream with us as we respond to the hunger of the universe through.