BENEFITING: Kiva Microfunds
Please join our team.
Chris Aable has sponsored hundreds of working-poor families worldwide through Kiva.org, a top-rated charity with repayment rates around 99%, that he has also donated thousands of dollars to.
Some people will not lend because of the other 1%, but helping the other 99% is far better than nothing.
The beauty of kiva is that it uplifts the dignity and opportunity of people all over the world. Chris Aable is a singer/songwriter with a message of peace, love, unity and understanding, with a professional background and advanced Degrees and training in Human Services, Psychology, Sociology and World Politics. He is the originator of the quote: "If we go far back enough, we are all one human family. So-called 'nations' are artificial lines drawn on Dark-age maps by greed, power, superstition, paranoia and aggression to divide the human family.
<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>