Skip to content
christinabonine's profile image - click for profile

Christina Bonine's Fundraiser:

Christina Bonine - Semper Fi Fund NYC 2016

Christina's Photo
Christina's Photo
 

Winners of the raffle!
December 28, 2016

Hey, everyone! Thanks for being so patient. I'm happy to announce that the winners of the raffle are Teresa Wahl (as the local winner) and Andy  See more

BENEFITING: INJURED MARINE SEMPER FI FUND

EVENT: Semper Fi Fund NYC Marathon 2016

EVENT DATE: Nov 06, 2016

Christina Bonine

THE STORY:

So hey, I'm going to be running the NYC Marathon with the Semper Fi Fund this year!!! 

If you're unfamiliar with them, the Semper Fi Fund is an awesome nonprofit organisation. They work to provide financial assistance or even lifetime support to injured/ill service members as well as their families and they do all of that while only working with a 5% overhead. Basically, they give ~95% of their money directly to those in need and then use that remaining 5% to further their cause, which is pretty incredible. 

I'm really, really passionate about this organisation. I really love what they do and what they stand for. The Semper Fi Fund was actually started by military spouses and I know it sounds kind of cheesy but that really resonates with me. I think it's amazing that a group of people can get together and say, "Hey, let's make a difference!" and then actually do it. 

Anyway, I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is. If you're willing to donate, I'm willing to match the highest donation I get, even if you decide to pool your money with other people and donate in one big chunk. The NYC marathon isn't until November 6 but I'm trying to raise $3,000 before October so I'll match the highest donation as of September 30th. 

So please, think it over, think it under. I know there are a lot of great causes out there vying for your attention, but I'd really appreciate your time and consideration in this matter. Thank you! :)

 

 

Much love,
Christina

DONATE

To This Fundraiser

$3,025

MONEY RAISED
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Anonymous

    $50

  • Sean

    $25

  • AL

    $50

  • aruya

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $25

  • Teresa Wahl

    $100

  • Canadian Flight Buddy

    $50

  • Bryan E

    $25

  • Eric Schwelling

    $30

  • Kim Vongbunyong

     

  • Hahna

    $25

  • Matt

    $250

  • Amanda

    $50

  • Maggie Adams

    $25

  • Lisa sakmar

    $25

  • Rebecca

    $100

  • Joyce Lopez

    $25

  • Marilyn Drewnowski

    $100

  • Aaron Pozar

    $100

  • Anonymous

     

  • Aunt Andy

    $100

  • Padre Pio prayer group

    $100

  • Bob Brockhouse

    $20

  • Maury Cohn

    $25

  • Anonymous

    $100

  • Anonymous

     

  • Anonymous

    $1,500

  •  
  •  
  •  
 

101% Raised of $3,000 Goal

Donor Comments

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $1,500

1 year ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

1 year ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

DONATION: $100

1 year ago

Maury Cohn

Maury Cohn

DONATION: $25

1 year ago

Bob Brockhouse

Bob Brockhouse

DONATION: $20

Oorah! 1 year ago

Padre Pio prayer group

Padre Pio prayer group

DONATION: $100

Our prayers go with you! 1 year ago

Aunt Andy

Aunt Andy

DONATION: $100

1 year ago

Anonymous

ANONYMOUS

1 year ago

Aaron Pozar

Aaron Pozar

DONATION: $100

1 year ago

Marilyn Drewnowski

Marilyn Drewnowski

DONATION: $100

Happy to support your marathon and Semper Fi! 1 year ago