Citizens Anti-terrorism Cyber Threat Interdiction
Organized by: frank ruvolo
Throughout history the most successful ideas have been a convergence of the right plan with the right people at the right time.
This is the time for CACTI (Citizens Antiterrorism Cyber Threat Interdiction).
Here are the facts.
· Local and State Government: They have few technically skilled individuals and even less time (or will) to perform Cyber Threat activities.
· Federal Government Our own FBI Director admits they have a long way to go (to catch up to terrorists). They haven’t the manpower or the time to preempt these types of threats. Also, the Federal government performs changes at the speed ofbureaucracy. Threats are moving infinitely faster.
· Tech Companies They have little desire to assist with technologies to help law enforcement; they do not wish to alienate their customers and therefor, are of little help in this fight.
So who’s left? We are. To be clear, we will *not* be a law enforcement arm or a private investigative firm. We are only interested in what happens in the ethereal world of cyberspace. We will utilize my highly experienced team and bright young people who are tech savvy students and graduates to comb the internet to find those threats before they become a Paris or San Bernardino style attack.
Consider this: the San Bernardino Female who viciously murdered dozens of innocent people had expressed her vile views online for over two years. No one knew. No one spoke. No one warned. We will. We will gather all info possible on these would-be terrorists and hand that information to local, state and federal authorities to proceed. My 30 years of Information Technology background has brought me to this moment in time.
All the wonderful projects on this site (and others) I would enjoy seeing in reality, but remember this: If we're not safe to create, dream, shop and live - nothing else matters.Make no mistake; it'll take years for government to catch up to technology threats and the terrorists will not just go away. It's very unfortunate, but we can do something about it.
I have highly-skilled professionals excited to start this massive undertaking with CACTI.
· Physical Security (35 years’ experience and Navy veteran)
· Systems Security (20 years’ experience and Navy veteran)
· Process and procedure management (25 years’ experience)
· Business Management (30 years’ experience)
The fact is we will become a 501c3 eventually; for our client is the American people. I will require my highly qualified team, systems and software to achieve our goals. Ultimately, I'd like to spread globally in all peace-loving countries so no innocent person ever dies at the hands of evil and become the largest publicly funded anti-terrorism organization on the planet.
As our tag line reads… CACTI: "The Thorns in Their Sides"
Thank you for your support and be safe!