On April 25, 2015, 7.9 magnitude earthquake hit Nepal claiming 6000+ lives, affecting 8 million lives (more than 25% of the nation's population) and demolishing centuries old cultural and religious heritages in the country. The impact has been devastating.
- 3 million people are in need of food aid
- 130,000 houses have been destroyed
- 24,000 people are living in makeshift homes
This beautiful country needs to rebuild itself and with your help, and your support can be invaluable in bringing back smiles on those desperate faces.
- $75 can provide food for 15 days
- $112 can provide clean drinking water for 12 families (with water purification sachets and buckets)
- $220 can provide emergency shelter to a family
Funds collected will be channeled through CARE, a leading Humanitarian aid company conducting relief work at the ground.