Climbing For ROMP - A special initiative for the Range Of Motion Project
We are climbing to create change.
We are climbing to promote mobility for all individuals regardless of financial ability.
We are climbing for ROMP!
ROMP is a global for-impact healthcare organization dedicated to providing prosthetic and orthotic care to those without access to these services. ROMP believes that prosthetic limbs and orthotic braces are not simply medical devices, but instruments of personal empowerment.
Our goal: To raise $50,000 which will provide over 100 prosthetics to individuals in need of ROMP services.
These are some ways in which your donation can help a patient in need of prosthetic care:
- $25 - Materials for a custom plastic below the knee prosthetic socket
- $50 - Materials for a custom carbon fiber below the knee prosthetic socket
- $75 - Materials for a plastic above knee prosthetic socket
- $100 - Materials for a carbon fiber above the knee prosthetic socket
- $250 - New or replacement silicone liner
- $500 - Full Prosthesis (leg or arm)
- $1000 - High impact foot or knee