Diane Hatz wrote -
Change Food is changing lives. Our events are changing speakers, the audience, and the public. Former event speaker Kavita Shukla, Founder/CEO of Fenugreen says that Change Food events have “transformed our small social enterprise - and our simple idea - into a global movement.”
Said one attendee at a Change Food event, “I sometimes feel so defeated and like the change we have to make is impossible, but attending this weekend was like a breath of fresh air. To see so many people doing this work on a daily basis was really invigorating.”
Our friends at ThriveMarket.com have also offered you a gift. For a $30 donation, you will receive a 6 month membership to Thrive Market (value $30) and for a $60 or higher donation, you'll receive a 1 year membership (a $60 value)! So not only can you help us, let us help you! Donate today.
Change Food educates, inspires, motivates and activates change. And we can only do it with you. How can you help? Here are several ways:
$10 - Helps more than you know. Really.
$20 - Helps develop 1 informational section in the Change Food Video Library
$50 - Helps us underwrite 1 scholarship ticket to an event at the Change Food Fest
$100 - Help develop and promote 2 blog posts about important food issues
$150 – Helps us produce 1 Change Food Quickbite video, with sound bites from key experts in the food and farming movement
$500 - Helps sponsor 1 educational farm tour
$1,000 - Helps us produce 10 Educational Kits in the Change Food Video Library
$2,500 – Helps us organize and host 1 Change Food Salon
What are a few other ways Change Food and events Change Food has been involved with have helped change the food system?
- Because of attendance at a Change Food sponsored event, a summit was organized and held at Harvard University for lawyers interested in food issues, starting a movement in the legal field
- Community gardens have been started
- Books have been written
- Educational programs at places like the New York Botanical Garden have been initiated as well as events providing nutrition education for food pantries
- A healthy food outlet was launched in Battery Park NYC
- Speaking engagements have been secured at other conferences and events
- Memberships at local food groups have increased
- A program was developed to use food trucks to help feed low income children
- A project was undertaken to bring gardeners and food banks together
- Helped strengthen relationships between organizations
- Videos have been used as teaching tools
- Development of a therapeutic family program for veterans
- Assisted in developing strong connections between groups in South Dakota communities
- Helped bring programming to schools in the Bronx and Harlem
- And much, much more!
Donate today and help us continue to help others!
Please note: The Trust for Conservation Innovation is the fiscal sponsor for Change Food. All donations on this page will go to help Change Food and its work.