Animal Fair via Crowdrise
July 09, 2013
BENEFITING: K9S FOR WARRIORS
The CMO Club announces new Support Program for K9s for Warriors
The CMO Club (www.thecmoclub.com), an exclusive organization for Chief Marketing Officers is doing something special in support of the K9s for Warriors program. The Club’s mission is to provide a safe and private environment for CMOs to build lifetime relationships and help their peers solve their biggest challenges as CMOs. Starting in July the club will roll out a number of programs in support of providing needed service canines for disabled military warriors suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Effective July 4th, 2013:
- For all new CMO memberships and summit registrations in July and August, The CMO Club will donate $200 to K9s for Warriors in the name of that CMO (request membership at www.thecmoclub.com )
- Given the interest in many organizations to meet with Chief Marketing Officers, selected CMOs in the club will donate a 30 minute private meeting for anyone donating $1000 to K9s for Warriors through the end of 2013. Every dollar donated for these meetings will be given to K9s for Warriors jointly in the names of the meeting attendees.
- The CMO Club will highlight Military Warriors with their new Dogs at their Oct. 9-10 CMO Innovation and Inspiration Summit in Beverly Hills ( www.thecmoclubsummit.com )
- Pete Krainik, Founder and CEO of The CMO Club, will join the K9s for Warriors executive committee to provide marketing expertise in driving additional donations and support of the program.
- CMOs throughout the US to support Wendy Diamond and her BARK BREAKFAST 10 City Media Tour in 2013
- CMO Club – Pete Krainik Fundraiser Site for others to donate and provide support for K9s for Warriors at: http://www.crowdrise.com/newyorkk9s4warriors/fundraiser/peterkrainik