The mission of CDi is to create strong, healthy and collaborative urban and rural communities through holistically designed programs for a more prosperous, harmonious and equitable global future.
We envision a world in which conscious communities act as bottom-up agents for enduring social, environmental and economic change through intercultural partnerships, peer-to-peer exchange, and leadership. We thrive to achieve our vision through four broad areas of focus: Community Building, Sustainability, Advocacy, Health & Well-Being.
- New Earth Farm -- Sustainable Educational Farm
- International Farmer Exchange Program
- Biochar & Biochar Briquettes
- Miles of Trees Reforestation Campaign
- Nouvo Te / Eden Agricultural School -- Regional Training Center, Sustainable Agriculture
- Tour de Quisqueya - Cycling in Haiti
- Virginia Beach
- New York City
- Les Cayes, Haiti
- Seguin, Haiti