BENEFITING: NATIONAL CMV FOUNDATION INC
We're raising funds for the National CMV Foundation to further its mission of preventing, and eventually eliminating, cytomegalovirus in babies. To date, the National CMV Foundation has:
- funded a $45,000 Pediatric and Infectious Disease Society grant for CMV-related research and education
- connected hundreds of families of children recently diagnosed with CMV to local specialists
- created a CMV Awareness Plan, including comprehensive print, digital and television marketing, which will launch in July 2017
- supported numerous parents and advocacy groups in their efforts to pass CMV screening/education legislation in their states
- established a $10,000 Early Career in CMV micro-grant for innovations in CMV research
Please help us continue this work!