BENEFITING: UNIFIED COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS INC
ORGANIZER: UNIFIED COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS INC
EVENT DATE: Dec 01, 2015
UNIFIED COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS INC wrote -
Our mission is to support individuals with disabilities in achieving independence, productivity, and the quality of life they seek. We accomplish this mission by providing thousands of hours of services and supports each year to both children and adults with a wide variety of disabilities and chronic health issues throughout the state of Maryland.
Our core services include Day Program Services, Residential Services, In-Home Support, No Boundaries Assistive Technology Center, Employment Services, Transportation Services, and Children's Services through the Delrey School. The broad range of services that we provide are tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual, helping to fulfill their hopes and dreams by connecting them to life's possibilities and supporting them in living as independently as possible.
Your donations will help us provide:
- 24-hour care for adults with disabilities in agency owned homes so they can develop life skills needed to take charge of their lives and live as independently as possible
- Door-to-door transportation to adults with disabilities so they can attend our Day Programs, doctor's appointments, and social activities
- Assistance in job selection, interviewing, training, and maintaining both paid and volunteer positions
- Adaptive equipment to children and adults so they can communicate and have a voice
- Education and therapies to children so that they can learn and gain skills needed to transition into their community schools when appropriate
Please help us reach our goal of raising $2,500 for people with disabilities on #GivingTuesday. At this time of year there can be no greater gift than helping those in your own community achieve their dreams and live their lives to their fullest abilities.