BENEFITING: Dress for Success
EVENT DATE: Sep 24, 2016
Connor Klein wrote -
Walk to empower and uplift the women of Los Angeles!
The Power Walk for Dress for Success® is the only international 5k walk dedicated to empowering women on their quest for economic independence, through an active andhealthy lifestyle. It serves as a “walking testament” to the need for success-driven women to become healthy in all aspects of their lives. Studies prove that employees who exercise for at least 30 minutes, three times a week, are 15% more likely to have higher job performance, and 25% more likely when eating healthy.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Walk as an individual! Click "REGISTER" to view all of the walker categories.
- Create a team. Invite colleagues, friends & family to help fundraise for the walk.
- Join a team. Walk with your friends & family for women's empowerment!
- Become a virtual walker. Won't be in town? Support the walk and join us in spirit!
- Donate. The Power Walk for Dress for Success Worldwide - West raises funds that allow us to foster our health and wellness initiatives and continuum of services helping women.
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION
DATE: Saturday, September 24, 2016
TIME: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
LOCATION: Griffith Park: 4730 Crystal Springs, Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Our meeting place will be 4730 Crystal Springs Drive.
Get started, today!
Register to walk!
Children under 12 are free.
For more information about The Power Walk for please call 323-461-1021 or email: email@example.com
Walk with us at this fun, family fitness event celebrating women becoming their best selves!